IT Services – Isosceles Fernie.
From humble beginnings we have vastly expanded the Fernie IT services we offer, and today we are proud to serve both the community and many businesses of Fernie and the wider Elk Valley, including Sparwood, Elkford and Crowsnest Pass.
Local IT Services in Fernie
We work closely with the local municipalities, mine companies, mine services companies, and other local businesses as well as many residential clients throughout the East Kootenays. If you would like to find out what Isosceles can do for you or your business, please get in touch because our experience really can help. You can also take advantage of our automated pickup and drop off service (automated store), allowing us to service your needs when all of our techs are in the field.
IT Services at Isosceles Fernie location
Inefficient, expensive, unreliable, slow? If this describes your current IT setup, speak to Isosceles about a custom cloud solution. We will work with you to provide a package of cloud services that is appropriate to your business size and needs. Hosted right here in Canada, ‘the cloud’ is being utilized by more and more businesses every day. With annual savings of up to 15% on IT expenditure, excellent levels of security and reliability, and a smooth transition with no downtime as you switch to the cloud, it could be the next big thing for your business.
Don’t think that our heads are stuck in the cloud though – we also offer many other services for both residential and business clients, including computer repair, photocopier and printer sales, on-going technical and hardware support, networking, repair services and virus removal, to name a few. For a full list of services see below; or give us a call with your questions or problems and we will be happy to help.
Chat to us about fixing these common issues and much more.
Isosceles operates two dedicated PC repair workshops:
IT Solutions at Work
- Custom IT Solutions and Network Infrastructure
- Cloud Solutions
- Backup and System Data Recovery
- Online Security Solutions
- Phones and Telecommunications
- IP Cameras
- Computer Sales for Business
- Service and Maintenance for Business
- Remote Support
IT Solutions at Home
Fernie IT Technicians
Devon, Jesse and Matt are proud to serve you in Fernie, and will work hard to find the right IT solution to meet your needs.
Apart from talking about IT (of course), their favourite things to do around Fernie include hunting, fishing and of course skiing.
Learn more about the Isosceles team here.
Certifications, associations, awards
- 2018 – Best of Business Awards – Gold – Computer Service in the East Kootenays – Fernie
- 2018 – Best of Business Awards – Silver – Audio/Video Equipment in the East Kootenays – Fernie
- 2017 – Best of Business Awards – Platnium – Computer Service in the East Kootenays – Fernie
- 2017 – Entrepreneur of the year -Ryan Doehle – Fernie Chamber of Commerce
- 2016 – 40 Under 40 Rising Stars of Business – Ryan Doehle
- 2016 – Fernie Business of the Year – Isosceles – Fernie Chamber of Commerce
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 – Allworx Authorized Partner of Excellence
- 2007 – Young Entrepreneur of the year -Ryan Doehle – Fernie Chamber of Commerce
Isosceles – Fernie
Come Visit: 992B 8thAvenue, Fernie, B.C. VOB 1M0
Phone Us: 250-423-103
Send an Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of business
We are only open for drop off/pick up 10am -12noon Monday to Friday.
Out of hours services are also available, with 24/7 on call service and support.
Located just off The Crowsnest Highway (Highway 3) as it runs through Fernie, Isosceles is on the opposite side of the highway to Fernie Memorial Arena and is on the same block as The Curry Bowl – just look for the big Canadian Flag!
There is plenty of street parking and ample space to lock up your bike outside the store.